Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Maggie Gyllenhaal


"I'm still trying to figure out what the right line is between myself and the people I play. Sometimes I go too far one way or too far the other." - Maggie Gyllenhaal

I love Maggie Gyllenhaal. She is way hotter than her brother. Blue eyes always freak me out when guys have them, but on girls they're okay. Plus, Maggie is soooo freakin' awesome. She's such a complex combinatin of gorgeous and ugly, that I never know what to expect. She's such an average looking person, that I just love her to death. I would have lesbian relations with her. Luv luv luv.

Movies w/Maggie Gyllenhaal that ROCK:
1. Riding in Cars with Boys
2. Donnie Darko
3. Secretary
4. Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
5. Mona Lisa Smile
6. Sherry Baby
7. Stranger Than Fiction
and I am much anticipating her in the role of Rachel Dawes on the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. So much better than fucking Katie Holmes...fucking hate Katie Holmes and her cutesy "I'm married to Tom Cruise" self. Fuck her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?