Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Brody Dalle


Brody Dalle is the lead singer for the Distillers and Spinnerette(which I've yet to check out). I've been really into punk and angry girl-rock again lately. So the Distillers have been high on my list. I just lurrrve her scratchy voice with it's harsh sexy rage. She's also just really awesome. Married to Tim Armstrong for a while, connected with the Eagles of Death Metal and Queens of the Stone Age(married their founder, Josh Homme), and she was in the My Friend's Over You music video by New Found Glory:


And of course, she's gorgeous. She has that androgynous quality to her that I just love.

While still remaining entirely female.


She just kicks righteous amounts of ass with her attitude and vocal stylings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?