Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fortune Teller - Maroon 5


So, I borrowed this Maroon 5 CD from the library and mainly listened to it in the shower. I was pleasantly surprised by this song in particular. I think because it is so repetitive, but with sweet piano notes over this techno oomph thing. For some reason, I like techno if it also has sweetness. Anyway, I'm pretty addicted to not only the sound, but the lyrics. To me, this is the story of a boy living and loving the moment and not understanding why his girl needs to have answers about their future together. Which, I can tell you is pretty common with some of my friends, I just so happen to be on his side at this moment. How can you know you'll always feel a certain way or just what the future holds?

I don't know what to tell you, I'm not a fortune teller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?