Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Where Would I Be? - Gwen Stefani

If you don't know who Gwen Stefani is, I'd like to know what rock you've been living under. Must be a pretty nice rock or something to never leave it. Anyway, I've been under my own rock apparently since this song came out in 2016 and I just heard it yesterday. It's basically been on repeat since.


It has a very Lily Allen feel to it, and Gwen's voice, which is always rad. Apparently the Lily Allen vibe is because it was produced by Greg Kurstin, who wrote/produced two of Lily Allen's albums. That bouncy reggae beat with the warped vocal blends, just begs you to jump up and dance. I didn't set out to find a dance song when I was randomly song hopping on YouTube yesterday, but I'm glad I did. 

I'm also glad Gwen is doing some solo stuff lately that I can appreciate. Also on my current love list for her (although they are constantly on the radio) are Misery, Used To Love You, and Make Me Like You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?