Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Couldn't Get It Right - Climax Blues Band


"I kept on looking for a sign in the middle of the night, but I couldn't see the light, no I couldn't see the light."

I was just coming home from shopping the other day, turned on the radio and there is was. I fell in love for some reason. I'm thinking it has to be the cowbell and the disco theme they apparently weren't immune to. Seems weird that I don't recall ever hearing this song, considering how old it is.  The Climax Blues Band formed in 1968, and is apparently still touring (sans any original members?).

I really like "And Lonely" as well, though it is much slower and longer.



After further research, okay, I have heard songs of theirs. Namely, "I Love You" in countless films. I just never knew who they were.





1 comment:

  1. Every code I try either leaves a massive gap at the top of the page, or at the bottom of the page. Its definitely that code causing it.. I've tried so many codes trying to hide the blogs & extended network, but they all leave a white gap either at the top or at the bottom.. Anyone got one that doesnt cause the white gap? Or how to remove the white gap?.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?