Thursday, August 9, 2012

Devon Aoki

*God damn those half-JapanESE girls! They do it to me everytime.* - Weezer

Okay, so, aside from being the daughter of Japanese founder of the Benihana restaurant chain and former wrestler Hiroaki "Rocky" Aoki, Devon is awesome in her own right as a model/actress. Because, ya know, she's hot. She's also reason #1 for me deciding to go blonde.

I first noticed her in a magazine. I kid you not, I have a literal "loved her before she was famous" moment there. That basically never happens to me. The movie I would say launched her career was 2 Fast 2 Furious. Then, of course she played Miho in Sin City. That was really the peak of her career for me. How could you not love that lovely, badass gal? And According to Wikipedia (which never lies) Sin City: A Dame To Kill For is coming out in 2013, which is pretty damn exciting. To me, at least. Hopefully it's not a flop like most sequels in that genre tend to be.

In any case, MORE MIHO!!!! WoooHooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?