Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Love Is A Place

This song by Metric is just so lovely and sad. The music video is pretty beautiful as well, if not groundbreakingly original. I'm just really obsessed with it right now. I listened to it maybe 6.5 times yesterday at work. The title "Love Is A Place" reminded me of something, but it wasn't 'til someone posted the poem Love Is A Place by e.e. cummings on Songmeanings.net that I figured it out. Zing! right on the money. So I'ma post the poem here as well...just because I love it. Has nothing to do with the song, really. Well, not that I'm aware, anyway.

love is a place - e.e. cummings

love is a place
& through this place of
love move
(with brightness of peace)
all places

yes is a world
& in this world of
yes live
(skillfully curled)
all worlds

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?