Monday, October 8, 2012

Madness - Muse


Madness is a song from Muses' new album The 2nd Law. Thanks to one of Sammi's friends, I found out they had a new album. And I found this song. It is soooo sexxxy. Interesting word to describe a song? Maybe, but seriously, listen to the beat. It pulses. It is impossible for me to not move my body. And obviously Matt's voice is just as gorgeous as it has always been. Too bad about that face.

Something about the beat and harmonies also reminds me of...I'm thinking something Queen. Can't quite put my finger on it though. I Want To Break Free? Maybe it just feels like Queen. Which, honestly, is never a bad thing. Everybody should channel a little Freddie. Possibly it's the crazy amount of synths making me think about Queen. I dunno, I'm crazy. It's madness I tell you! MADNESS!

But seriously, it's going to drive me crazy trying to figure out what this song reminds me of.

Might as well dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?