Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Starstrukk - 3OH!3 featuring Katy Perry


I was going to start off by saying I can't believe I've never heard this song before, but it's actually pretty believable. For all that I do think 3OH!3 are a swell band, I just don't like techno-y trance music all that much. It's entirely possible I have heard this song before and just didn't notice. So, yeah. But I do happen to like this song. Mostly because I'm a sucker for wolf whistling. And, don't hate me again, but Katy Perry. I do heart me some Katy.

I blame my mother. She started me off young on the pop music and I have never totally kicked it, to be perfectly honest. It's like sugar for your ears. Sweet addictive sugar. There are no AA type meetings to kick this addiction. I'm sorry. At least I mostly limit myself to Katy Perry. Maybe some Gaga. Usually when I'm drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?