Monday, December 17, 2012

Gambit


Gambit (aka. Remy LeBeau) has got to be the sexiest X-Men character in existence. Bold statement, I know, but that Cajun accent has always haunted my dreams. It melts me. How could you not fall in love with that red eyed stare and those ultra-ripped abs? How? Raised by thieves, he also has that bad boy edge no girl can resist. Rogue sure couldn't...



Gambit also happens to have some rad powers, most notably charging, accelerating, and converting kinetic energy. And being really badass with cards. And that...staff. So yeah, mostly he's just a sexy bad-ass, which is more than enough to slay me.


When I found out his character would finally appear in X-Men Origins: Wolverine, I nearly wet myself. After watching it...well, they could've chosen a better actor to play him, but whatever. I guess I'll just have to revisit the X-Men cartoons of the 90's (like I don't anyway). It should be noted that he's nowhere near as attractive in X-Men Evolution. Mostly because the voice actor(Alessandro Juliani) sucks. Here's a cool comparison on the voice actors. I prefer Chris Potter and Phil LaMarr.

Okay, maybe Taylor Kitsch was a little yum as Gambit.

And now ends my nerdy rambling, though my obsession with Gambit shall continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?