Sunday, December 2, 2012

This Book is Full of Spiders - David Wong

I am super duper excited because I just checked my mail today (possibly the first time in a month? Idk, there was a lot of mail in there) and finally got my copy of This Book Is Full of Spiders!

As with JDATE, I originally read this when it was available online about 5 years ago. I don't remember what the fuck happened in it though, so re-reading it will be a complete pleasure. Especially since it's in book form and not shitty webpage form. Sorry Jason Pargin, you know it's true.

Anyway, I think I might take a break from my fifty-thousand television shows to actually read a book again. Or, ya know, I'll just read it at work and on the shitter. We shall see. I am super psyched though, and it's very inspiring to see the amount of shit that comes up on Tumblr about the book.

...like this adorable child-thing
So yeah. If you want a dose of awesome-sauce in your life, read this book. Or just resign yourself to a life of "meh". It's your call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?