Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Ain't Done With You - Erick Hovey

I adore Erick Hovey so much, in particular Ain't Done With You from his Recycled Souls album. I've listened to it almost everyday for about a month now. It's just so freakin' mellow and pretty and it makes me go "Awww, wish someone wasn't done with me." I may be biased because I've known him personally for quite awhile now...but I don't think so. Although, listening to his music is almost the same vibe as hanging out with him - chill, fun, and low key impressive.

I would categorize Recycled Souls as the perfect album to just chill to, preferably outside with a cold beer. I mean, I mostly just lie down and stare at the ceiling and contemplate life while it's playing, but ya know, you do you.

My second favorite song on Recycled Souls is Thousand Times:



And my third favorite, Here Again:



Seriously, he's great. Go to CD Baby to purchase Recycled Souls and/or his other three albums. Hopefully, someday he will finally release another one! hint hint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?