Monday, September 25, 2017

I Love The USA - Weezer

Just to show you how far behind I'm am on music, here's a song from a Weezer album (the White Album) that came out LAST YEAR. This is my favorite band, guys. And I'm just now getting around to listening to it. So anyway, this video right here...




IS THE TITS!

I'm not especially patriotic, but Weezer and Patton Oswalt are two of my favorite things. I'll let you decode the meaning behind the music video yourself.

Special mention for "Jacked Up" and "Fake Smiles and Nervous Laughter," also from the same album.


"If you stay the night will I fall in love?"


"When you say what you hate, makes me feel kind of great, it's beautiful to me."


And okay, just listen to the whole album and every other Weezer song in existence because it'll make your life so much better. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?