Saturday, September 8, 2012

Jennifer Westfeldt

Jennifer Westfeldt has got to be one of my favorite famous people. I first saw her  in Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place, which aside from being a mouthful, is also the first time I saw Ryan Reynolds in anything. She then went on to co-write/produce/star in Kissing Jessica Stein, one of my all-time favorite movies about two straight girl being in a lesbian relationship. Then just recently I watched Ira & Abby, a super cute movie in which she also starred/wrote/produced. A couple months ago, to yet again be thrilled by her awesomeness I rented Friends With Kids and found it to be beyond my expectations. And guess what? She wrote/produced/directed/starred in that one as well. Lady may not be as famous as Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston...but she is far above them in my book.

Also, she's been in a relationship with Jon Hamm (aka. Fucking DON DRAPER) since 1997. This woman is my idol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?