Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Patton Oswalt

So Netflix just recommended I watch Comedians of Comedy: Live at the Troubador, and I am so glad I did. I needed some funny in my life right now. In any case it renewed my love for Patton Oswalt. This man is super funny. I basically agree with everything he says. And he reminds me of one of my friends a little bit.

Also he was recently in Young Adult, which is a movie I'm a little in love with currently, and United States of Tara which is da bomb. Oddly enough, those are both products of Diablo Cody's genius. Which is probably why I like them.

This bit, Sky Cake, is from one of his stand-ups, and should not be watched if you are overly religious/lack the ability to laugh at religion. That's about it. Okay, well, also this clip of Food For Thought, which as an ex-grocery store slave kind of tickled my fancy. Yeah, and I'd probably let Blaine Capatch tickle any and every fancy. That made no sense. *cough*




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?