Monday, November 5, 2012

Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) is my favorite character on Gossip Girl. I came late to the Gossip Girl party, but now I'm making my way through it via my Netflix queue. Sometimes I get sick of the show, honestly, but Blair Waldorf and her tumultuous relationship with Chuck Bass  (yum!) always brings me back.

Serena can suck it, Blair rocks my cock. She reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara, managing to triumph over every obstacle through Machiavellian schemes and strategic alliances. I think I started out my GG journey hating her for the very same things I now love her for. But at heart she is loyal, strong, and the only girl that Chuck Bass will ever love.

Also her clothes are awesome and the Audrey Hepburn references never get old for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?