Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Black Keys



Give it up for my Ohio brethren! I hate Ohio, but The Black Keys are proof that something good can come out of that shitfest state and almost eradicate the karmic improbability that is Katie Holmes. It took me forever to actually listen to them after an article in the Rolling Stone, but am I ever glad I did. These boys are gorgeous. That deep, almost indifferent, voice with the sultry riffs and compulsory beats just drive me crazy. In a gooooood way. Yay bluesyness.


The Black Keys makes me feel like drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes is cool again. Makes me wish I had more skinny jeans and some big black glasses. Makes me feel like pursuing my art again. Or just drinking some cool brews on a hot summer day. Too bad the summer's gone just in time for me to find some truly great summer tunes.

So go ahead, get in the mood and get you some.




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?